Many patients considering porcelain veneers are apprehensive about the affordability of this popular cosmetic dental treatment. A consultation and exam is the only way to get an accurate cost estimate for your porcelain veneers, as multiple factors affect the price of your treatment.
At Nevada Dental Esthetics, Dr. Jorge Paez will generate a personalized treatment plan for you based on your oral health and cosmetic goals. Whether you need one veneer, several veneers, or more comprehensive smile restoration, we offer financing plans to allow you to comfortably afford your new and improved smile.
How Much do Porcelain Veneers Cost?
The cost of your porcelain veneers will be determined after Dr. Paez meets with you for a consultation and exam. He will determine if you need any restorative dental work or treatment prior to getting your veneers. Your porcelain veneer treatment cost will vary based on:
- The number of veneers you need
- The number of additional procedures needed
- Whether your insurance covers any of your treatment
- The condition of the tooth or teeth you are treating with veneers
Why Do Porcelain Veneers Cost more than Composite Veneers?
Veneers can be made of porcelain or composite resin. Both can address chips, discoloration, cracks, and other cosmetic concerns. However, porcelain veneers are a preferred cosmetic treatment due to their durability, aesthetic, and stain-resistance. The extra cost with porcelain veneers is due to:
- Lab craftsmanship – Porcelain veneers are crafted in a dental lab based on a mold that Dr. Paez makes of your tooth. This means your porcelain veneer will fit perfectly over your tooth and in line with your natural teeth.
- Quality material – Porcelain delivers natural looking results as it mimics your natural tooth enamel. Porcelain is also stronger than composite resin, and your porcelain veneers can last up to a decade or more.
- Stain–resistance – Unlike composite, which is prone to staining, non-porous porcelain will resist stains, so you can enjoy a bright, beautiful smile for many years.
Financing Porcelain Veneers
Our team will work with you to create a financing plan you can live with. We understand the difference that a beautiful smile makes in your life, and we strive to make cosmetic dental solutions available to patients of all income brackets. In addition to accepting a variety of payment methods, we also accept CareCredit.
Schedule your Porcelain Veneer Consultation
Dr. Paez is committed to finding the best solution for your cosmetic, oral health, and financial situation. He will provide a complete cost breakdown for your treatment at the time of your consultation and will discuss alternative treatments like teeth whitening and dental bonding if porcelain veneers are not right for you.
To learn more about the benefits of porcelain veneers and if this cosmetic treatment can give you a smile you are proud to show off, call us at 702-737-3553 to schedule your consultation with Dr. Paez.