Laser dentistry can offer precise and effective ways to perform various dental procedures. But what, exactly, can laser dentistry do for your smile?
With lasers, dentists can incorporate state-of-the-art precision with not-so-common treatments. Laser dentistry can help improve your smile in the following ways:
- Detect cavities earlier by reading the by-products of tooth decay
- Help reduce tooth sensitivity
- Reshape gum tissue to lengthen your teeth and reduce the appearance of a gummy smile
- Remove soft tissue folds caused by ill-fitting dentures
- Remove benign tumors without the need for sutures or anesthesia
- Help brighten your smile by speeding up the teeth whitening process
- Reduce pain and inflammation caused by TMJ disorder
This advanced dentistry technique comes with many benefits, including:
- Soft tissue procedures performed with a laser may not require sutures
- Certain laser dentistry treatments do not require anesthesia
- Laser dentistry minimizes bleeding and risk for infection
- Damage to surrounding oral tissue is reduced
However, to fully determine if laser dentistry can help improve your smile, our experienced team of dentists will meet with you in person to discuss your oral healthcare goals and needs. Together, we will work to design your personalized treatment plan to help you get the smile of your dreams.
If you’re in the Las Vegas area and would like to learn more about your laser dentistry treatment options, give our office a call at 702-737-3553 to schedule your initial consultation.