A beautiful smile can do wonders for your self-confidence and overall quality of life. However, we often struggle with stains, chips, and misalignment. These things can be embarrassing to deal with and are detrimental to your self-esteem and quality of life. Dental bonding allows you to have the smile of your dreams with no downtime. Because of dental bonding, people all across the world are regaining their confidence and smiling proudly again. At Nevada Dental Esthetics, Dr. Jorge Paez is ready to provide you with world-class treatment to help you get your dream smile.
What Is Dental Bonding?
Dental bonding is used to help enhance the appearance of your teeth. Using a tooth-colored resin, your dentist will go in and apply this resin to your teeth, hiding any imperfections. Many people use dental bonding to help hide cracks, chips, or gaps in teeth, and choose dental bonding for its tooth-colored, natural appearance.
Benefits of Dental Bonding?
- Affordability: Many people choose dental bonding since it is one of the most cost-efficient cosmetic dentistry treatments. Dental bonding is a great way to drastically improve the appearance of your smile without having to break the bank.
- Minimally Invasive: Dental bonding does not require you to change your teeth’s natural shape and is reversible. Because of this, it is a great option for people who don’t want to undergo major surgery to enhance their smile.
- Easy Procedure: The process of getting dental bonding is quick and painless. It usually only takes one visit to the dentist and typically is performed within a couple of hours. This gives you more time to show off your new smile, and less time in the dentist’s office.
- Life-Changing Results: Dental bonding can prove to be life-changing if you struggle with self-confidence due to your smile. By covering your teeth’s imperfections, you can present a bright and white smile
- Versatile: The resin used in dental bonding can be used for a variety of different issues that you may be experiencing with your teeth. Resin can help with chipped teeth, cracks, discoloration, and more.
How long does dental bonding last?
The lifespan of dental bonding varies depending on oral hygiene, diet, and the location and extent of the resin that was used in the dental bonding procedure.
Is dental bonding a painful procedure?
Overall, dental bonding is a painless procedure that does not require the use of anesthesia. At most, patients may experience a minor level of discomfort during the procedure.
How long does the dental bonding procedure take?
The time for the procedure varies depending on the number of teeth that are being treated. Generally speaking, it takes around half an hour per tooth for the treatment. This makes it easy to come in and get the procedure done quickly so that you can get back to your routine.
Nevada Dental Esthetics Is Here to Help
If you are struggling with your smile and think that you can benefit from dental bonding, Nevada Dental Esthetics in Las Vegas, NV, is here to help. Led by Dr. Jorge Paez, the team at Nevada Dental Esthetics is full of experienced and skilled medical professionals who are ready to make your dreams become reality. Contact us at 702-737-3553 to schedule your consultation with us today!