Dr. Jorge Paez and his team at Nevada Dental Esthetics are pleased to offer a wide selection of treatments designed to improve the appearance of the smile.
Below are just a few of our more popular services for patients in and around the Las Vegas, NV, area:
- Dental implants. Implants are an excellent way to replace one or more teeth that have fallen out or been extracted due to gum disease, an injury, or an infection. After placing the titanium post in the jawbone and allowing it to heal for several days, a crown is attached over the top of the implant to complete the restoration.
- Bonding. Dental bonding involves applying tooth-colored resin material that is molded into place on a tooth’s surface to address minor chips and cracks as well as discoloration caused by staining and/or fluorosis (too much fluoride during childhood), as well as spacing issues between teeth. It can be used on front or back teeth and can be completed in one visit without requiring any shots or anesthesia!
- Porcelain veneers. Veneers are a great solution for many smile flaws, including stains, cracks, chips, and gaps between teeth. They are thin porcelain shells which fit over the top of your natural teeth to cover these imperfections. Once in place, no one will ever know about them!
- Dental crowns. Crowns serve as an ideal restoration for damaged or badly shaped teeth due to decay or dental trauma, especially if they have become brittle from tooth decay or lost a lot of their original structure. They can also be used to protect teeth that have undergone root canal therapy or to strengthen fragile molars with large fillings.
- Invisalign™ clear braces. Invisalign™ is a popular alternative to traditional metal braces for teens and adults who wish to straighten the teeth in the dental arch. A series of trays are used to gradually reposition the teeth without metal appliances.
- Smile makeovers. Patients with several issues may ask us about our smile makeovers, which are customized treatment plans designed to completely transform the smile with several cosmetic services done all at once or over time.
Schedule an Appointment To Learn More!
Call 702-737-3553 to request a visit with Dr. Jorge Paez and his team at Nevada Dental Esthetics!