There are many reasons to consider cosmetic dentistry. Whether you want to address discolored, chipped, or missing teeth, with today’s cosmetic dentistry technologies it’s never been easier to create your perfect smile. If you’re looking to enhance your appearance or fix a problem that’s always bothered you, we can custom create the smile of your dreams.
If you would like to correct your teeth with cosmetic dentistry, contact Dr. Jorge Paez at Nevada Dental Esthetics in Las Vegas, Nevada, by calling (702) 744-8007 to schedule your free initial consultation.
Cosmetic Dentistry Services
When you choose Nevada Dental Esthetics for cosmetic dental care, you’ll receive a personalized treatment plan designed to meet your specific needs. We’ll show you examples of before & after photos so you can see just what is possible with cosmetic dentistry. At our office we offer many options to enhance your smile. Dr. Paez provides the following services:
- Porcelain veneers
- Tooth-colored fillings
- Teeth whitening
- Porcelain inlays and onlays
- Dental implants
- Six month smiles
- Laser dentistry
- Smile Makeover
Thanks to our sophisticated digital imaging technology, you’ll even be able to see how your new smile will look in advance. Along the way, you’ll be involved in every decision and most importantly, we’ll make sure you love your results.
Choosing a Cosmetic Dentist
When you select a cosmetic dentist, you want to choose someone who will provide you with the best results. By choosing the right cosmetic dentist, you’ll be sure they have the training and experience needed to transform your teeth so that you’ll be able to smile with confidence.
At Nevada Dental Esthetics we want to provide you with some of the factors you should look for in a cosmetic dentist. The cosmetic dentist you choose should:
- Be experienced: A cosmetic dentist must keep the esthetics of your smile in mind during each procedure they perform. An experienced cosmetic dentist will have an eye for how your smile should look, as well as function.
- Provide results: Any dentist you’re considering should provide you with ample before-and-after photos of patients who have received the same treatment that you would like. Before-and-after photos allow you to judge the quality of work the dentist provides.
- Be communicative: It’s important to ask all the questions you can about the treatment you want. By being communicative, your cosmetic dentist will know exactly what you want from your treatment.
- Have professional affiliations: The best cosmetic dentists are affiliated with various organizations and associations. For instance, Dr. Paez is a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry and the American Dental Association.
- Continue their training: Cosmetic dentistry is a constantly evolving field with new techniques, technologies, and knowledge developing all the time. The best cosmetic dentists continue their education at the Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies (LVI). Dr. Paez has not only continued his education at LVI, but he is also committed to seeking out new methods and technology for his practice.
Be sure you are comfortable with your cosmetic dentist, as well as the procedure you choose before opting for any treatment.
Contact Your Las Vegas Cosmetic Dentist
Dr. Paez is an experienced cosmetic dentist who has created many beautiful smiles using the latest cosmetic dentistry techniques. Please contact Nevada Dental Esthetics at (702) 744-8007 today for a free consultation. We proudly serve Las Vegas, Summerlin, Spring Valley, and the nearby areas of Nevada.