You have several options to replace teeth that are missing or compromised. One option that rises above the rest is dental implants. Dental implants offer unique advantages that you simply don’t find with dentures, bridges, or other tooth replacement solutions. Here are some of their most notable benefits:
- Security: Because they fuse with the jawbone, implants provide a strong base for your replacement teeth, eliminating the slipping and moving which accompany dentures.
- Functionality: Once fused with your jaw, implants let you eat your favorite foods, just like your natural teeth. Crowns, bridges, and dentures that secure onto implants restore far more of your biting force than adhesive dentures. Additionally, implants don’t interfere with your speaking ability like adhesive dentures can.
- Comfort: Many people who wear adhesive dentures suffer from gum and mouth irritation. Dental implants, meanwhile, are very comfortable. After the healing process is over, you may forget you even have them.
- Longevity: Implants can outlast other tooth replacement options. Implants often remain in place for a lifetime with proper care and a good oral hygiene routine.
- Oral health: Implants stop neighboring teeth from shifting to help maintain an even, straight smile. They also prevent bone loss in the jaw, which happens due to missing teeth and can change the shape of your lower face. No other dental restoration prevents bone loss.
- Confidence: Implants support natural-looking restorations to create a beautiful smile. They also eliminate embarrassing situations caused by loose dentures. Knowing that your replacement teeth look and function great will give you a boost of confidence.
Improving your smile with dental implants can sometimes be a significant expense. Our practice offers financing plans to help you manage the cost of your procedure.
Schedule Your Summerlin Dental Implant Consultation Today
Dr. Jorge Paez is a highly-trained cosmetic dentist with decades of experience who can bring out the best in your smile. To learn more about dental implants and how they can help you, contact us at 702-737-3553 for a consultation. Located in Las Vegas, Nevada Dental Esthetics welcomes patients from Spring Valley, Summerlin, and the surrounding areas of Nevada.