Las Vegas Dentist Serving Summerlin, Spring Valley And Nearby Nevada Locations
Sometimes, a single dental treatment is all a person needs to achieve an even, dazzling smile. However, in many cases, a person may need multiple treatments to achieve truly optimal results. In these cases, we may recommend what we call a "smile makeover". A smile makeover is a combination of cosmetic dental procedures customized for you, so that you can achieve the brilliant smile of your dreams.
Here at Nevada Dental Esthetics, serving Summerlin, Spring Valley, and nearby Nevada areas, we have years of experience creating custom smile makeovers for our patients.
If you're interested in improving your smile through the latest technological advances in cosmetic dentistry, don't hesitate to call Dr. Jorge Paez at 702-737-3553.
What Is A Smile Makeover?
A smile makeover is any combination of cosmetic dental treatments to help improve the appearance of your teeth. Among the procedures that may be suggested for a smile makeover are:
- Teeth Whitening: This procedure is extremely common among patients wanting brighter, whiter teeth. We use the well-known Zoom! whitening system, which quickly and safely reduces stains for teeth up to 10 shades whiter.
- Porcelain Veneers: Veneers are used to improve the appearance of teeth that are cracked, chipped, uneven, deeply stained, or a combination of the above. A porcelain shell is bonded to your teeth, covering imperfections in a beautiful and natural looking manner.
- White Fillings: Fillings are a fact of life for many people. Cavities are ubiquitous among children and adults, and in the past may have been filled with an obvious silver filling. We offer porcelain or resin composite tooth-colored fillings, inlays, and onlays so your cavity can be treated and no one will even be able to tell you had a filling done.
- Laser Gum Contouring: Gum contouring is used to correct a "gummy" smile, where the gums extend so far down the teeth that they are visible when smiling. A gummy smile can make the teeth appear smaller, and can cause self-consciousness or embarrassment when smiling. Laser gum contouring helps restore and even out the gum line for a more aesthetically pleasing appearance.
- Implants: If you are missing a tooth or teeth, dental implants have many advantages over bridges or dentures. An implant is actually anchored into your jaw with artificial roots, which lends it stability and the ability to blend seamlessly with your real teeth. You don't need to take them out like dentures, and they won't affect your ability to speak or eat comfortably.
Who Is A Candidate For A Smile Makeover?
You may be a candidate for a smile makeover if you have one or more of the following dental issues:
- Discolored teeth
- Missing teeth
- Chipped or cracked teeth
- Crooked teeth
- Teeth with spacing issues - too far apart or too crowded
- Uneven gums or a "gummy" smile
The ideal candidate has good oral hygiene habits for the most part, but has some cosmetic issues they want to address in order to achieve a more beautiful smile. Other candidates may have more serious general dental problems, but they want to fix them in a way that improves their smile as well as their oral health. During your consultation with Dr. Paez, he will recommend a treatment plan that addresses your individual concerns.
What Is The Cost Of A Smile Makeover?
The cost of a smile makeover will depend on a number of factors, including whether any of the treatments are covered by insurance, how many procedures you need, and which particular procedures you are interested in.
Cosmetic dental procedures are often not covered by insurance, but we feel that everyone should be entitled to a beautiful smile regardless of cost. This is why we offer payment plans through CareCredit. We will discuss your financial options during your consultation, and we always take care to give accurate quotes with everything included. We won't surprise you with hidden fees or extra treatment costs after agreeing upon a smile makeover plan.
Schedule Your Smile Makeover Consultation Today
If you are interested in learning more about a smile makeover, give Nevada Dental Esthetics a call today at 702-737-3553. We serve patients in the greater Las Vegas area, including Summerlin and Spring Valley.